Our kitting services can provide your business with increased efficiencies across purchasing, administration and warehousing. Kitting not only reduces your internal costs but helps to streamline operations and speed up the production process. Focusing staff on core competencies is valuable to any company and is particularly important to new and growth businesses.
Our kitting services
Using our proprietary component management system, we have taken the concepts of supply chain management and kiting to a whole new level, ensuring that our customers receive complete, assembly ready kits when and where they are needed.
Recognising that each customer’s needs are different and varied, we provide a tailored service package that takes the BOM and individual requirements to supply a complete package. This global service helps with new product introductions, as well as throughout the product’s lifecycle, by removing the headaches of inventory and supply chain management.
Delivering complete, assembly ready, error-free kits that are driven by your sales and not your forecasts, saves you time and money by reducing lead times and matching delivery with production schedules.
- Outsource full bill of materials (BOM) procurement, supplied as single line order (per kit)
- Reduce overheads and streamline operations to increase profits
- One PO, one delivery invoice and one point of contact will reduce administration and increase efficiency of purchasing department
- Reduced material handling and warehouse space resulting from just-in-time production
- Reduced inventory improves cash flow and eliminates waste
- Focus internal resource on core value competencies and business growth
Maintaining the integrity of the supply chain is paramount, and we have designed our processes to give you complete reassurance. As you would expect, we work to industry leading quality standards with full QA control and testing of the finished product. We are accredited with BS EN ISO9001: 2015. In addition, we benefit from the Quality Management Systems developed across the Rebound Group which has accreditation that include AS9120 for the Military and Aerospace markets and ISO13485 for the medical industry.